Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kam at 4 months and growing!

So I can't believe my little baby is already 4 months old. I know I say this all the time, but where does the time go? She has been such a fun little baby. The only thing I really have to complain about with this little one is that she erupts like a volcano 50 times a day, so we are all constantly changing clothes thanks to being drenched in spit up, as Hadlee puts it "She throwed up again, EWIE!" Other than that she is quite the angel. She sleeps wonderfully all night long and then is up most of the day but loves her swing and bouncer so she keeps pretty entertained. About two weeks ago she learned her newest trick of rolling over. I always love when they learn something new, but then I am sad to know they are growing up so fast. She loves her sisters so much already, they all take turns seeing who can make her laugh the most. Bailey loves to snuggle with her at nights, Brin is pretty much her second mom carrying her everywhere, and Hadlee is her little buddy and is always mauling her and kissing her saying "Kam, you my Best Friend". She loves her mommy but I can tell already I have another Daddy's Girl! So far he was the first to make her smile, first to make her giggle, and he was the first one to see her roll over. NOT FAIR =) Well as you can imagine I am as busy as ever with these little ones and to add to that I also started babysitting 3 more little girls during the week to help bring in some money, so needless to say my blogging time is few and far between. Hopefully the next time I write Kamree isn't already walking. Well I'd better run because I am feeding her while writing plus I have Hadlee climbing on my head and I can't see the screen anymore LOL! We love you all and miss everyone terribly but you are always in our hearts and thoughts! I'll try to update soon!
---My sweet blue-eyed girl---



She absolutely LOVES her jumper.....she jumps until she falls asleep everytime she is in it!

*Kam and her Daddy*



I love her chubby legs =)


Kam with her Grandma Marsha when suprised us by coming to visit on Valentines Day!

For Valentines for Jeremy I took some pics of Kamree with a football and put them in a frame for him! He loves football and since he only has little girls I thought this would be fun for him!




A Pit Bull and a Baby, not a picture you see everyday =)


-- Best Buds Already--

8 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

OH my goodness--she's so big! And so adorable! I love all your pictures. You do such a great job!

Marcy said...

She is SOOOOOOOOO cute! She seems to be a very happy and content baby. I love the one with her asleep in her jumper! She is getting so big and time does go by so fast.

Nate, Meggan & Ledger said...

wow i can't believe how fast time goes! she is adorable! i love all of the pictures! hope you guys are doing good!

Amber McArthur said...

What a cutie! I loves her cheeks. Mia spits up all the time too. I think I change outfits as many times as she does! Oh the joys!

Emily said...

Oh, she is such a doll, so adorable! What cute pictures.

Lisa said...

You are truly superwoman! It's fun to hear what's going on with you when you have time to post. I'm not lacking the TIME to post (only one little guy to take care of - for a few more months), but I'm lacking anything interesting to say.

Preece Family said...

She is so darling mel. You can definately tell her and Hadley are sisters. Looks like your hands are very full! I miss you! Hope everything is well. Love ya!

emily said...

she is so stinking cute!