Friday, January 9, 2009

As Time Marches On........

Since having my 4th finding time to blog has been hard to come by. I still need to post Christmas, but tonight I was just looking through pics and decided to post some random ones. My girls are all growing so fast I can't believe it. Even just looking at the summer pics compared to now they look so different. The holidays were crazy busy but fun! Since then Bailey started basketball. Something I never imagined her liking but not only does she like it she is actually pretty good. Tonight was her second game and she made three baskets! I was so proud of her. Brinley is wanting to sign up for spring soccer so I can't wait for spring to watch her. The two littles ones are just so much fun. Hadlee is definately in her terrible two's but so fun too. I spend half my day just laughing my head off at the things she says. Kamree is growing faster than I would like. I keep trying to freeze her but she just keeps growing. She is getting chubby and smiles and giggles all the time. Even with hard times I can smile everyday because I am so grateful for my wonderful family. I love being a mom more than I could have ever dreamed! So anyways here are some randoms pictures of the girls over the past while and some recent. I will eventually get to adding my Christmas pictures, probably around Easter time!
These next few I would love to take credit for but I can't, these were done in the summer by Tinabeanphotography! She did awesome!!!






This was back from Bailey's baptism but it is one of my favorites of her!!

One of my little models.....this was taken a few months ago but I love it of her!

SNOW DAYS

---Bailey at her Basketball Game---

**Bailey looking more grown up each day**

-^-Brinley 6 and SASSY-^-

Chillin in Dad's hat (and yes she still has a binki)

---Little Poser---

Me and my little buddy!!!
-*-Kamree's newest trick-*-

*Hadlee loving her sister Kamree*

--I love the Deer in the Headlights look--

' Little Twinners'


8 comments:

Mike, Jodi, Bryson, Callie & Mylie Schwartz said...

Your girls are so cute. I don't get to see you guys enough so they are really big to me. We found out today we are having another girl (even though we weren't going to find out) and I'm a bit concerned about having two but I guess you have four so I can deal with it.

Kristi Holt said...

Melanie_
I found you on Michelle's blog and I am so glad to see how you are! Your girls are beautiful and your family is darling! So good to see pics of old friends! Take care, Kristi

AKA Rosa said...

You old?? My babysitter now has 4 kids of her own!! Time does go fast doesn't it! Your girls are beautiful. They look so much like you. I am so glad you sent me your blog. It will be fun to keep up with your growing family. Glad to see you are doing well at what you have always wanted.....Being a Mommy.....Best Job Ever!!

Avry said...

Hi Melanie, nice to "meet" you. I have heard lots of good things about you & have even had your girls to my house once or twice. They are both such cute girls! Are you still in Idaho? I grew up in Rigby so I miss being up there sometimes, but love Utah also. Anyways thanks for stopping in on my blog to say hi!

cheyenne and misty rich said...

hey mel, your girls are so cute. sounds like you have your hands full. i want to be on your christmas card list. i love hanging them on my fridge and looking at all my friends all year. good to see your blogging somewhat. cy misty

Marcy said...

Those are all so cute. Your girls are so pretty! I was just looking at older pictures last night and getting sad. They grow up way too fast!!!

The Sommer Family said...

Wow! What beautiful girls! It was so fun to have you over for bows. I would love to get together anytime. I would also love a little photo session of Carson when you find some time. Let me know! I hope all is well!

Emily said...

Hey, Glad to see that you have a blog as well. You really have cute girls, I can't believe how big they are getting. How is everything going?