Monday, November 16, 2009

Fairytale Fotos by Melanie

So I know I have been such a slacker keeping my blog updated! We moved back to Cache Valley from Idaho Falls this summer and have been so busy with our four little girls trying to enjoy each moment with them. One thing that I have been doing also is Finally starting up my photography business. I have had this dream for many years and started here and there last year, but I am now officially up and going! Please check out my photography blog at www.fairytalefotosbymelanie.blogspot.com.


This is my business card that I hand out to those interested in hiring me as their photographer.
I photograph families, children, newborns, spiritual events, sporting or dancing group pictures, senior portraits, bridals, engagements, and weddings! And pretty much anything you would like me to photograph!

Right now I am having a great Christmas special for family pictures which includes the printed Christmas cards for a great price!!! Christmas is coming up fast and so I am getting pretty booked for sessions, so if you would like to get your pictures done please either email or call me and I can answer any questions for you and we could set up a time to have a little fun taking pictures!!! All my contact information is on my other blog so please visit it www.fairytalefotosbymelanie.blogspot.com

Thank you my dear friends I love you all!!!

3 comments:

Tyson & Jamie Norton said...

I love it!

Preece Family said...

excuse me!!! You are living in cache valley? Why did I not know this?? You are in big trouble. What can I help you with? I had no idea you were back! Call me!! I'll try calling you! Lindsey

Shayna said...

your photos are great! i wish i would have used you for my wedding.. i was going with what was cheaper money wise! big mistake :( but just wanted to telly you, that your family is so cute! :)