Sunday, January 4, 2009

FAMILY PIX

Here are some of our family pictures we did. Over Thanksgiving while we were in Logan me and my friend Jada decided to get our two families together and do pictures. I took her family and she took mine. I am so glad to finally have an actual family picture. It has been forever! We had alot of fun doing them, even though the sun wouldn't cooperate, but we also got some fun ones of the kids and afterwards rewarded the kids for being patient with us by taking them for icecream at Caspers! YUMMY!

Our Christmas card this year! I learned how to create my own designs on my photoshop and had alot of fun doing mine and some friends and family members as well.





I love how Hadlee is the only one looking back! That is so her personality!


All my beautiful girlies

Bailey and Ike have been best friends since the day they were born so we always have to take their pictures when they are together.

Hadlee and her boyfriend Luke

I Love This One!!!

6 comments:

Marcy said...

For the love those are cute! You need to come give me a class on how to do girl hair. I am terrible and your girls' hair always looks so cute!

Jake and Megan said...

What cute pictures! Your girls are just so dang cute! Kambree is getting so big! Hope you had a great christmas!

Mike, Jodi, Bryson, Callie & Mylie Schwartz said...

Your pictures are adorable. I want you to take pictures of my baby when I have it and make me cute baby announcement cards. When Callie was born I paid almost a dollar a card and they weren't as cute as Kamree's so if you want the job it is yours.

Amber McArthur said...

I love your pictures! Especially your Christmas card! What a cute family, all your girls are so gorgeous. I love pictures of Hadley-I think she is hilarious.

Merrill's said...

Cute blog! Isn't blogging addicting? I can't wait to check back often, to see the fun things you guys are doing in Idaho.

courtney said...

I absolutely love the picture of Hadlee kissing the little boy! Your pictures turned out so good!