Sunday, October 26, 2008

~-~Kamree Rayne Gunnell~-~

Kamree Rayne Gunnell was welcomed into our family at 1:14 pm on October 21st, weighing 6 lbs 6 oz. Once again we are so blessed with a sweet, well-tempered, little angel. She is very spoiled by all her sisters, I don't think she has been put down one time, and they actually fight over who gets to change the dirty diapers. Hadlee loves her baby Kamree so much but is also having such an adjustment to not being the youngest any more. I can't believe how fast this past week has gone. We have had so many friends and family come to visit our new little one, so thank you to all who made the drive and took the time out of busy schedules to be apart of this wonderful miracle. We can't wait for the rest of you to meet her. She truly has the sweetest spirit and we feel so blessed to have another angel in our home. One week old and already smiling =)









Made with LOVE....


Straight from HEAVEN!!!

14 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congrats!!! she is adorable:) glad all went well!

Mindy Neal said...

Congrats she is darling!!!

C & E said...

Yay for you and your family! So exciting and she is a cutie!

Preece Family said...

What a beautiful baby. I can't believe how much your girls all look alike at birth. She looks like the other 3 did. You are so blessed to have 4 healthy little girls. The pictures are darling. Wish I could hold her. Love ya!

Tyler said...

Wow! She's beautiful! I'm so excited for you both. Hope all is well.

Blake and Lacy said...

Oh my word! She is gorgeous! We can't wait to meet her!

Lisa said...

Awww, what a sweetheart! She's so tiny and precious. My sister told me you had had your baby, and I was so glad to hear she arrived safely. I can't believe you're a mom of four! (Four gorgeous girls, no less!) I hope you are feeling well and that all the life adjustments go smoothly. Thanks again for letting us drop in on you on our trip. I had a great time seeing you!

emily said...

Congrats! What a beautiful baby, but they all are beatiful! We cant wait to meet her!

Marcy said...

Congrats! Fonz showed us her pic at Bunco. She is so cute! I love the pic with the wings!

Damien and Ashley said...

Congrats! She is so cute! I forget how little they come! We need to come and see her!

McKenna's page said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful like your other girls.

Mike, Jodi, Bryson, Callie & Mylie Schwartz said...

Hi Melanie! Congrats on your new baby girl. She is beautiful. This is your cousin Jodi by the way and I got your blog address from my mom. I would love to invite you to look at mine so send me your email address to jlslogan@aol.com. Congrats again and hopefully we will see you at Christmas time.

Nate, Meggan & Ledger said...

oh my heck, she is so beautiful. i love her name too. so cute. i have been telling nate we need to get together, but we will give you a little time. i am glad that everything went well. we do really need to get together over the holidays!!!

Jake and Megan said...

What a beautiful baby girl, but not surprised your girls are all cute. I am so glad that she is here and it seems like you were only pregnant for like 2 months(I am sure not to you)We would love to see her, maybe we could have dinner at my mom's one sunday. By the way I made my blog private so e-mail me or e-mail address, so I can send you invite. mine is jjmmerickson@yahoo.com