Tuesday, October 14, 2008

~~~Hadlee's 2-yr photos~~~

My Sweet Little Two-Year-Old! I always try to do pictures each year for their birthdays, but this one was quite the adventure! I had Jeremy, Bailey, and Brinley all come for support because with Hadlee I knew I would need it. I promised them it would only be an hour, or two at the most, and then we would go eat at Chili's after. 5 hours later everyone was in tears (including me) and this is the end result. I haven't spent much time editing them but I wanted to post them before she turned 3. She has so much energy I can't keep up with her half the time, but honestly I don't know what we would do without her to make us laugh everyday!

















7 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

Oh, she is so adorable! You did a great job with the pics!

Nate, Meggan & Ledger said...

hey guys!!! we have been meaning to get a hold of you guys forever!!! so we do need to get together for real after you have your baby. and first of all you look sooooo cute pregnant, second your blog is soooo cute and third those pictures are darling. your other girls are adorable too. its great to talk to you. please let us know when you have your baby!!! we cant wait to see how cute she is. keep in touch

Fonzareli said...

I hope the tears were from laughter! Mel...the pics are soooo cute! You are so talented. Now on to other topics...when you gonna have that baby already! We're all patiently waiting. Sure luv ya!

C & E said...

The pictures turned out so cute! I'm so excited that you've got a blog! You look awesome by the way.

Marcy said...

She is so cute. I love her eyes! I am wondering if you have had your baby yet????

Preece Family said...

What a doll!! You do such a great job with pictures. I wish you were closer!!

Dale, Alise and Kaylee said...

chester, your daughter looks just like you, this is Dale, my wife is into the blogging thing to and found ya on the internet, anyhow, good lookin family